Thursday, February 17, 2011

Review

In reviewing my unit three and comparing it to my unit 9 assignment in comparing my health and wellness in mind spirit and physical wellbeing. In unit 3 i scored myself in my physical wellbeing on a scale of 1 to 10  and 8 in unit nine i scored myself an 8 so there was no improvement or decline. In unit three i scored myself in mental wellbeing an 8 in unit 9 exercise i scored myself a 7 the reason i feel i scored myself lower is because i really question my mental wellbeing so i don't feel i declined in mental wellness but i just realized i need more work than i previously thought. In unit 3 i scored my spiritual wellbeing a 5 in unit nine i scored myself a 5 so there was no improvement or decline. I feel i have made progress with my goals because this course has made me set goals for all three areas of health and wellness. This course has been very rewarding just in the simple regards of really taken a look at myself with no bias and seeing what i have to work on to improve myself.

1 comment:

  1. Jonathan,
    It is great to see that you have such a high score for your physical well being. That is wonderful. Sorry that you do not feel that you have improved much in the other 2 areas. You made a great point maybe that is because now you view these areas differently then you did in unit 3.
    This class has made you really look at these areas from many different angles.
    Keep up the hard work, set goals in all areas, and look back every so often to see how you are doing with your goals. I am currently having to come up with new goals for myself.
    Good luck in your future classes and life. It was great being in class with you

    ReplyDelete