Monday, January 10, 2011

Experience of love and kindness

I was very relaxed with the loving kindness exercise. It let me reflect on loved one and myself and brought a calm over me that was very beneficial to my soul and body. I had some distractions with an inch or a pain shooting through my body but was able to quickly refocus. I would recommend this to others it is very nice to get in touch with ones self and really puts into perspective the important things in life instead of getting distracted and stressed by the small things in life that are really of no consequence.
the concept of a mental workout is exercising the brain and really concentrating on the spiritual and mental side of our human selves. Research definitely supports a stress reduction and physical health benefits of a mental workout. Mental workouts can help with stress and just make your day better. As i said before puts things in a positive perspective.

1 comment:

  1. Seeing your experience was so refreshing. I found it to be subjective and difficult to wrap my head around. I really feel that different mental exercises work better for individuals.

    They could almost be tailored to the individual for optimal gain. It is important to me to see success and I am glad you got a lot out of it.

    ReplyDelete